The MONDIALISOL teams are specialised and skilled in working in all high-risk zones that require the expertise to provide a high-quality service, while complying with health and safety requirements:
- Able to use scaffolding; CACES safety certification for working at height.
- H0/BS training for work in electrical rooms.
- N1 and N2 certification for installations that present a chemical risk.
- ATEX for the installation of passive fire protection in zones at a risk of explosion.
- “Asbestos” certification for the study and implementation of your projects under sub section 4.
Our teams are also trained to work on sites with specific requirements for safety and security:
- M1 et M2 mechanical certification for work on EDF sites.
- Training on airport security.
- Training on the RATP safety provisions.